About the Application Process
Every year thirty-six participants are chosen for Leadership Brazos in a highly competitive application process. Applications, not applicants, are chosen by a reviewing committee made up of Chamber Board of Directors members and select individuals of the Leadership Brazos Alumni Association. Applications are evaluated anonymously.
To apply for Leadership Brazos, please CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD the 2016/2017 Application. Completed, typed, hard-copy applications must be submitted to the Chamber of Commerce by 5:00 PM on Monday, August 8, 2016. The Chamber of Commerce is located at 4001 E 29th Street, Suite 175 in Bryan. Optional digital copies of your application may also be emailed to Kelli Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016/2017 Leadership Brazos Application
DOWNLOAD MS WORD APPLICATION
DOWNLOAD PDF APPLICATION
Please note: Completed, typed, hard-copy applications must be submitted to the Chamber of Commerce by Monday, August 8, 2016 at 5:00 PM.
Leadership Brazos is a nonprofit program of the Bryan/College Station Chamber of Commerce. Tuition is $800 for Chamber members (either employer or applicant) and $900 for non-Chamber members. Partial scholarships, based on need are available. To encourage personal dedication to the Leadership Brazos program, all participants are encouraged to pay the first $200 of the tuition fee. Scholarship applications may be requested by emailing Kelli Davis at email@example.com. Completed scholarship applications may be submitted upon acceptance into the Leadership Brazos program. Scholarship recipients will be responsible for the remainder of the tuition.
- Promote and foster the development of community leaders for Brazos County
- Identify and select individuals who are committed to Brazos County
- Acquaint participants with the area's assets, needs and opportunities
- Provide a forum to discuss community challenges with representatives from the industry, government, the media and human services
- Stimulate leadership skills by providing an awareness of the continuous growth of Brazos County
- Encourage and motivate participants to choose an area of interest for active involvement upon graduation from the program.
- Build community leaders for today and tomorrow